Perhaps you have heard of the good news of Jesus and wish to know whether it applies to you—it does. If you are attracted to Jesus, but not to the baggage often attached to his message, you can begin to follow him now; it is not difficult. As we learn more about Jesus, we begin to grow in our personal development.
How to Follow Jesus by Jesus without Baggage
More from Jesus without Baggage
- I Will Give You Rest—Not More Burdens
- Making the Good News of Jesus Your Own
- What is the Good News of Jesus Anyway?
- Choosing to Identify with Jesus
- Approaching and Responding to the Father
- Growing as a Follower of Jesus
- We are not to Follow Burdensome Religious Rules
- 6 Religious Beliefs that Cause Tremendous Harm
- Are ‘Sins’ Primarily Sins against God or against Other People?
From Other Writers
- Using the Bible To Run From Jesus (What If Jesus Actually Is Enough?) by Ben Corey
- 5 Ways You Can Spot A Jesus Follower by Ben Corey
- What Jesus Meant When He Said, “I Didn’t Come To Bring Peace, But A Sword” by Ben Corey
- Why I Quit Being a Christian (in order to better follow Jesus) by Ben Corey
- Christianity is Easier than Following Jesus by Brad Keena
- Does a Muslim need to become a Christian in order to follow Jesus? by Jim Baton
- Be sure to follow this blog in the right-hand column of this page.
- Like Jesus without Baggage Page on Facebook.