Here are the ten most popular posts among readers in 2015. Click on the titles to see the posts. I hope you find some you missed before or that you might enjoy a second time.
1. The God of the Old Testament vs. the Father of the New Testament (August 13, 2013)
A perennial favorite and my #1 most popular post of all time, this post returns to #1 after coming in second last year.
2. The Fall of Satan in the Book of Enoch (October 10, 2013)
A huge surprise hit and my #3 most popular post of all time. Who knew?
3. 4 Huge Ways Believing the Bible Inerrant is Tremendously Harmful (March 23, 2015)
New this year and my #7 most popular of all time.
4. A More Realistic Alternative to Inerrancy of the Bible (February 16, 2015)
Another post from this year; #9 most popular of all time.
5. How Legalism Stunts Our Spiritual Growth (April 6, 2015)
From this year; #13 most popular of all time.
6. What is the Good News of Jesus Anyway? (May 4, 2015)
From this year; #14 most popular of all time.
7 How to Follow Jesus (May 16, 2013)
One of the features on Jesus without Baggage dearest to my heart; #6 most popular of all time.
8. The #2 Most Harmful Religious Belief—the Inerrant Bible (February 3, 2015)
From this year; #17 most popular of all time.
9. Midrash in the New Testament (Feb 17, 2014)
#11 most popular of all time.
10. 6 Religious Beliefs that Cause Tremendous Harm (Sept 22, 2014)
A huge viral hit (for me) from last year and my #2 most popular post of all time.
These are the top ten posts for 2015. We now look forward to exciting developments in 2016!