Here are the ten most popular posts among readers in 2015 through June. Click on the titles to see the posts. I hope you find some you previously missed or that you might enjoy a second time.
1. 4 Huge Ways Believing the Bible Inerrant is Tremendously Harmful (March 23, 2015)
#4 most popular of all time.
2. The God of the Old Testament vs. the Father of the New Testament (August 13, 2013)
A perennial favorite and my #1 most popular post of all time.
3. A More Realistic Alternative to Inerrancy of the Bible (February 16, 2015)
#8 most popular of all time.
4. How Legalism Stunts Our Spiritual Growth (April 6, 2015)
#9 most popular of all time.
5. What is the Good News of Jesus Anyway? (May 4, 2015)
#12 most popular of all time.
6. The #2 Most Harmful Religious Belief—the Inerrant Bible (February 3, 2015)
#15 most popular of all time.
7. The Fall of Satan in the Book of Enoch (October 10, 2013)
A huge surprise hit and my #3 most popular post of all time. Who knew?
8. How Should We Respond to Those who Teach Harmful Beliefs? (April 20, 2015)
#29 most popular of all time.
9. 6 Religious Beliefs that Cause Tremendous Harm (Sept 22, 2014)
A huge viral hit (for me) from last year and my #2 most popular post of all time.
10. Jesus Speaks of His Relationship with the Father (August 15, 2013)
#5 most popular of all time and another surprise hit.
These are the top ten posts for 2015. We will see what changes by the end of the year.